Safe Pass to Graduation Fund
YouthBuild Charter School of California is currently raising money for our "Safe Pass to Graduation" Fund. All proceeds go directly towards the purchase of bus passes and Metro TAP cards for our students. We believe that transportation is an educational right. With 92% of our students identified as socio-economically disadvantaged, it is necessary that we find ways to help our students get to school safely and on time, without having to worry about the cost of a bus pass. Take a look at our infographic below, and consider making a donation. All contributions are tax deductible.
- A $7 donation buys one day pass for a student.
- A $25 donation pays for one monthly reduced-price Student Metro pass ($24 per student pass)
- A $50 donation pays for 28 one-way Metro trips ($1.75 per trip)
- A $100 donation pays for two monthly reduced-price Vocational Student Metro passes ($43 per vocational pass) and 8 one-way Metro trips ($1.75 per trip)
- A $250 donation pays for 10 monthly reduced price student TAP cards and 5 one-way bus passes.
- A $1,000 donation pays for monthly reduced-price Student Metro passes for almost 42 students.
- A $2,500 donation pays for 104 monthly reduced-price Student Metro passes, enough to provide a pass for every student at our El Monte site.
If you'd like to learn more about our Safe Pass to Graduation Initiative, please email Emily Suttmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org